Sponsors & Exhibitors
Thanks to our conference sponsors:
Premier Sponsor: NZ Transport Agency
Gold Sponsor: New Plymouth District Council
The 2009 New Zealand Cycling Conference is a professional industry conference, focused on issues relating to cycling for transport, recreation and tourism. Organisation of this conference is overseen by representatives from government, private sector and voluntary organisations, with assistance from a professional conference manager.
The theme of the conference is "Communities, connections and the economy". Key intended messages that we are hoping attendees to take away from the conference include:
- There are a LOT of sectors involved in making cycling happen (and some don't realise their role), so better acknowledgement of this and coordination is needed
- Similarly, there are a lot of sectors (and communities) who stand to benefit from encouraging more cycling in NZ, to help meet their desired objectives.
- Cycling can provide significant economic benefits to the country and should be part of what we're doing to get the economy back on track
Your participation in this conference offers:
- The perfect opportunity to get your product or service in front of a target audience. Sponsorship and exhibiting helps to maintain a high profile for your organisation's name and brand before, during and long after the conference
- Connection with key representatives from cycling-related organisations and with a wide range of groups within the community. Take this opportunity to introduce you and your staff to the sector and to grow and consolidate relationships
- Your support by giving back to the cycling sector. Sponsoring and exhibiting demonstrates commitment from your organisation. This will also be a positive fact in consolidating brand loyalty.
A range of sponsor/exhibitor options are available for this event, including:
- Major financial sponsors (premier/gold/silver/bronze sponsors)
- Sponsorship of keynote speakers
- Sponsorship of conference events (Conf dinner, lunches, am/pm teas)
- Sponsorship of conference materials (delegate bag, handbook, nametags, etc)
- Exhibitor space for display of products and services
The document below outlines sponsorship and exhibitor options for potential supporters of this major event.
The organising committee will also consider any other activities a sponsor may suggest and is keen to investigate and negotiate longer-term partnerships with potential sponsors for future NZ Cycling Conferences.
To discuss further please contact Lu Budden: firstname.lastname@example.org, ph. (04)479-4162
We look forward to your support!
|Cycle Conference 2009 Sponsorship/Exhibitor Proposal (PDF 304kb)||303.78 KB|